The Church at Perry Creek started as a prayer meeting, so prayer is an important part of each worship service and an important part of our daily lives. Prayer aligns us with God’s will (Matt. 6:10), and empowers us for his work (Eph. 6:19).
We value Prayer, therefore we will:
- Take time for meaningful prayer during our worship services
- Pray with one another in times of crisis, confusion, need, or gratitude
- Gather on a regular basis for corporate prayer.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. – Matthew 6:10
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel. – Ephesians 6:19
Click to read and listen to the following sermons:
Enjoying God’s Presence in Prayer discusses prayer being at the heart of Christianity, because at the heart of Christianity is a relationship with God and addresses the following questions:
- What is Christian prayer?
- Why pray?
- Does God always answer prayer?
- Where should we pray?
- How do we pray?